We need someone who's comfortable with Front-end development. Whether it's HTML, CSS, or JS, you love solving web related problems and have the skills to put the pieces together and identify what's not working.
Here's what makes you an even better fit:
- Beginner jQuery or JS (can easily train if they have a basic understanding of manipulating/selecting DOM elements)
- English (Second language at least)
- Basic understanding of git
- Knowledge/use of CSS frameworks (preferably bootstrap)
- Strong task management, time management and team collaboration.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of basic design principles and responsive design.
- Understanding of page speed optimization best practices
- Understanding of Websites Cross-browser compatibility
- Quick Learner/Desire to learn new skills
- Minimum 1 year developing websites
- It's really important to bring a positive, professional, can-do attitude to our organization. We highly prioritize enjoying our day and the team we work with. We pass the ball a lot during a project, from strategy to UX to copy to design to lean validation to development to marketing. You’ll interact with everyone on our team and in order to fit in, you’ll need to match our quality, productivity, and naturally, echo a can-do vibe to fit our culture.
- Online portfolio to show your developer-awesomeness! If you don’t have one, stop here.
Here's what we bring to the table:
- HubSpot CMS Knowledge or experience using the software
- Comfortable using Photoshop or Sketch
- Google Analytics / Hotjar Knowledge
- Experience with JS Frameworks (React, Vue etc.. )
- Knowledge about on-page SEO
- Experience with JS animation libraries (GSAP)
- Understanding of marketing automation
- Founded in 2002. Not one layoff.
- Proven track record of satisfied clients.
- Proven track record of positive work environment.
- Strict adherence to core values.
- Flexible work environment.
- Mix of clients and projects to keep it fun.
- A fantastic team of talented professionals.
- Paid professional development.
- Competitive Wages with perks for great performance.
What's our Secret Sauce? Well, it's a combination of flavors really.
Our team members enjoy:
- Telecommute from your home office or that local coffee shop!
- Design your Schedule. Change it as needed. Flexibility!
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results!
- Minimal Meetings. Minimal Wasted Effort. Minimal BS.
- Mojo driven workflow. We'll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions!
- Paid Professional Development* (we listed this twice b/c the right people get real excited about this)
The bottom line is that this is a place where you can (read: are expected to) deliver your very best work on a consistent basis. We're a team where talented professionals thrive and feel unleashed to create top-shelf deliverables.
Ready to talk? We are.
Apply for the front end developer role