Are you a data fanatic?
Would you describe yourself as “analytical”?
Does creating helpful reports make you smile?
Do you know how to pull meaning out of the numbers?
Have you spent years honing your analytical mind, puzzling out how to present data in such a way that you can draw meaningful, helpful conclusions that move the business forward?
If any of these made you raise your hand, then you’ll be an excellent fit for Lean Labs, a place where you can level up your career.
We're Lean Labs — a HubSpot Solutions Partner specializing in Growth Marketing & Growth-Driven Design.
As an outsourced growth team, our remote team builds engaging, high conversion brand experiences for deserving brands.
But that's just our part-time job. Our full-time job is accelerating our journeys in professional development & personal growth so that we can achieve our full potential.
What the job involves
As a member of the growth ops team, you will be working with our marketers and developers to multiply their effectiveness through process creation, data management, and resource allocation.
We're looking for an operations specialist who:
- consistently produces exceptional work;
- is a self-starter who delivers premium work and craves variety in projects and regular challenges;
- is capable of juggling multiple projects effectively;
- communicates effectively with team members and clients;
- adapts easily to new challenges;
- consistently meets deadlines;
- has an analytical eye for data
- Positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and a keen interest in learning and implementing new skills
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions
- Work in a North American time zone
- Good communication skills (English preferably 1st language)
- Experience in operations with demonstrable results
You’re an even better fit if...
- You’re interested in marketing and love the idea of helping deserving brands win
- You have experience in building business processes for marketing, sales, or customers success
- You’re competitive. You like to celebrate victories and find the root cause when something goes wrong so that you can win next time.
- You’re interested in RevOps and operational excellence
- You have experience with project management software (we use ClickUp)
- $40-60k base pay
- $10k Paid Professional Development
- $10k Performance Bonus Program
- Fully remote
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to plan your work around your ideal lifestyle
Why Lean Labs
Our “Secret Sauce” is a combination of work perks, culture, and working the way we want.
- Minimal meetings. Minimal wasted effort. Minimal BS
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results
- Adherence to our core values in everything we do
- Mojo-driven workflow. We'll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions
- Competitive wages with performance-based incentives
- Paid professional development (yes, we pay you to better yourself)
- Design your schedule. Change it as needed. Work in whatever environment brings out the best in you
- We're not big on layoffs. We haven't had one since we started in 2002
- Join a team with a track record of client success; we’ve helped our clients generate over $200 million in revenue and secure over $100 million in funding
We expect you to deliver your very best work consistently to create wins for clients. As part of a tight-knit, peak-performing lean growth team, we expect you to help us continuously learn, improve, and build our future as a company.