Hey! I’m Giles. I’m originally from England, UK, but have been living a nomadic lifestyle more recently. My travels have taken me from Peru to Egypt, and everywhere in between. Along the way, I’ve worked on a range of digital projects with startups, SAAS and blue chip companies.
I’m a creative problem solver with a firm grip on the web, design systems, pattern libraries and style guides. I most enjoy working with color palettes, typography and art direction.
When I’m not helping others with their website, I have a few passion projects that I work on in my spare time. I have my own blog, gilestalbot.com and podcast.
- HubSpot Growth Driven-Design Agency Certification
- HubSpot Growth Driven-Design Certification
- HubSpot Design Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Certification
- DigitalMarketer Email Marketing Mastery
- DigitalMarketer Conversion Funnel Mastery
- UI Design
- Growth Driven Design
- Responsive Web Design
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Agile UX
- Content strategy
- Tim Ferriss
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- The Lean Startup - Eric Ries
- The 4-Hour Workweek - Tim Ferriss
- Crush It! - Gary Vaynerchuk
- Vagabonding - Rolf Potts
Where I live
Currently, in Europe.
What I love doing
- Travel & other adventures
- Vinyl - crate digging
My role at Lean Labs
What makes me good at it?
Lean principles form the foundations of my design decisions. I have a creative yet strategic mind that loves to solve puzzles. I practice continuous improvement in both growth driven-design and my own personal life.
Why Lean Labs?
- Attitude: We’re all great at our jobs, and happy to be part of the team.
- Freedom: My schedule is my own. I can work at home, on the road or in coworking spaces.
- Transparency: We work transparently and share openly our processes, plans, and progress.