What you do (professionally)? I am a growth marketer on the Lean Labs team specializing in conversion rate optimization.
What makes you good at it (background / skills / traits)? Since I was a kid, I have been obsessed with stories - reading them, analyzing them, telling them - I just love stories. As a team leader in the Army Infantry, I honed my communication, discipline, and leadership skills and then went back to school for Marketing. After graduating, I was in charge of digital marketing strategy for a billion dollar U.S. brand, but I've always had a passion for the underdog. So now, I get to help small businesses grow and tell their own stories. It doesn't get any better than that!
Why you do it for Lean Labs? I left the military and corporate America for very similar reasons - I didn't feel like I was really making a difference. As part of the small expert team at Lean Labs, what I do on a daily basis truly makes a difference for our customers. That's what it's all about for me.
- Masters of Business Administration
- Hubspot Growth-Driven Design Certified
- The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- This is Marketing - Seth Godin
- Leonardo da Vinci - Walter Isaacson
- Tribe of Mentors - Tim Ferriss
- Self-Reliance - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Influence - Robert Cialdini
- Mastery - Robert Greene
- The Republic - Plato