We're Lean Labs — a HubSpot Solutions Partner specializing in Growth Marketing & Growth-Driven Design.
As an outsourced growth team, our remote team builds engaging, high conversion brand experiences for deserving brands.
But that's just our part-time job. Our full-time job is accelerating our journeys in professional development & personal growth so that we can achieve our full potential.
What the job involves
As a senior front-end developer, you will be working with Designers and Inbound Marketers as part of the GDD (Growth-Driven Design) team to drive our client projects (read: websites) and also some of our own initiatives (Sprocket Rocket).
We're looking for a senior front-end developer who:
- owns the development of a website, from design handoff to delivering an intuitive user experience that crushes performance metrics;
- is a self-starter who delivers premium work and craves variety in projects and regular challenges;
- skilfully assesses how a website should look and feel while knowing the technical gotchas we must avoid (and communicates them clearly);
- thoroughly understands all factors that influence a website's user experience, including speed and technical SEO components;
- can help extend an already successful SaaS design system and is excited about building a web design product;
- Positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and a keen interest to learn and implement new skills
- Desire to write clean, correct and efficient code
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions
- Work in a North American time zone
- Good communication skills (English preferably 1st language)
- Nice to have: experience working with HubSpot, Bootstrap, Git
- $70k-$100k base pay
- $10k Paid Professional Development
- $10k Performance Bonus Program
- Fully remote
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to plan your work around your ideal lifestyle
Why Lean Labs
Our “Secret Sauce” is a combination of work perks, culture, and working the way we want.
- Minimal meetings. Minimal wasted effort. Minimal BS
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results
- Adherence to our core values in everything we do
- Mojo-driven workflow. We'll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions
- Competitive wages with performance-based incentives
- Paid professional development (yes, we pay you to better yourself)
- Design your schedule. Change it as needed. Work in whatever environment brings out the best in you
- We're not big on layoffs. We haven't had one since we started in 2002
- Join a team with a track record of client success; we’ve helped our clients generate over $200 million in revenue and secure over $100 million in funding
We expect you to deliver your very best work consistently to create wins for clients. As part of a tight-knit, peak-performing lean growth team, we expect you to help us continuously learn, improve, and build our future as a company.