What hook will stop them dead in their tracks?
What stories will make them want to learn about a product they've never heard of and then take action?
What content calendar will solve for our target customer as well as drive awareness for the company?
What nurturing sequence will simultaneously provide tremendous value as well as drive sales appointments?
These are the questions talented content copywriters ask in order to create compelling content campaigns that drive results.
Have you spent years developing your copywriting skills? Do you create content on a daily basis?
Are you reading and applying emotional storytelling secrets learned from Seth Godin, Donald Miller, Dan Kennedy? Do you make articles rank like Neil Patel?
Do you create lead magnets that convert Digital Marketer, and do your webinar outlines crush it like Russell Brunson?
Does this sound like you?
If even half of this is true, you'll be a great fit at Lean Labs, and this is a place you can take your skills and your career to the next level.
Not all teams or roles are created equal. If you're ready to stop completing endless "content" tasks you don't buy into and want to join a team that's reshaping brands and driving 10X the traffic, leads, and opportunities to fill sales pipelines and deliver results never seen before, you are likely a great fit for the growth marketing team @ Lean Labs.
Come to Lean Labs when you want to put the power of words to work to help innovative SaaS & Tech companies scale their growth and impact.
Lean Labs is a place where you can level up your skills and level up deserving brands daily. If that sounds like work, it's not for you. If that sounds like fun and the career opportunity you've been looking for, we invite you to apply to join our team.
You might already know that Lean Labs is an oasis for experts who want to work remotely, design their ideal schedule and crush the competition on a daily basis. You might not be convinced yet. And while we may be biased, we want to prove this is a great opportunity...for the right person.
We need someone who’s a tremendously strong writer. We're not talking about social media posts here. We're talking about long-form pages and posts that drive people to take action.
If you like creating well-researched content (bonus if you enjoy doing some of the research/interviews for the content you create). Whether it’s written, spoken, or video, you understand the principles that drive engagement, and you can capitalize on them for dynamic campaigns.
- 4-year degree in English, Writing, Communications, Marketing, or similar.
- Working knowledge of organic, social, and email marketing.
- Ability to analyze data to determine areas of improvement in content performance.
- Familiar and comfortable with presenting concepts and training to clients through video conference.
- Capable of clearly communicating through multiple mediums, including video, voice, and writing.
- Experience in organic marketing.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot is important.
- Mojo. We completely thrive on it. You’ll need to bring quite a bit to fit in.
- It’s really important to bring a positive, professional, can-do attitude to our organization. We highly prioritize enjoying our day and the team we work with. We pass the ball a lot during a project, from strategy to UX to copy to design to lean validation to development to marketing. You’ll interact with everyone on our team and in order to fit in, you’ll need to match our quality, productivity, and naturally, echo a can-do vibe to fit our culture.
- Online portfolio to show your content-creation-awesomeness! If you don’t have one, stop here. This could be a blog, vlog, podcast, or anything else...
Here’s what makes you an even better fit:
- Experience writing sales copy.
- Medium Familiarity: Have you produced content via a podcast? YouTube channel? Are you interested in becoming a master of these mediums?
Here's what we bring to the table:
- Founded in 2002. Not one layoff.
- Proven track record of satisfied clients.
- Proven track record of positive work environment.
- Strict adherence to core values.
- Flexible work environment.
- Mix of clients and projects to keep it fun.
- A fantastic team of talented professionals.
- Paid professional development.
- Competitive Wages with perks for great performance.
What's our Secret Sauce? Well, it's a combination of flavors really.
Our team members enjoy:
- Telecommute from your home office or that local coffee shop!
- Design your Schedule. Change it as needed. Flexibility!
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results!
- Minimal Meetings. Minimal Wasted Effort. Minimal BS.
- Mojo driven workflow. We'll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions!
- Paid Professional Development* (we listed this twice b/c the right people get real excited about this)
The Bottom Line: this isn't the right position for anyone who wants to "keep my head down and get my work done."
We expect you to deliver your very best work consistently to create wins for clients. As part of a tight-knit, peak-performing lean growth team, we expect you to help us continuously learn, improve, and build our future as a company.
Ready to talk? We are.