- A positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Basic understanding of Git
Nice to haves
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with HubSpot
- 50k - $70k
- Earn up to $20k in bonuses per year
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours
Tired of building mediocre sites from scratch because clients have no vision or no budget? Feel like a “code monkey” in a cage doing repetitive builds?
Are you looking for a challenge you can pour yourself into and truly innovate?
Are you ready to join a *high performing* design and development team that’s making a real impact with the work they do?
What if you could:
Work on premium website experiences that challenge you to push your skills to the next level…
Develop upon an efficient design system that kills the monotony of site builds and lets you focus your efforts on work you love…
Work with peers pursuing excellence in their craft, people who push you to do the same…
Work with Lean Labs
Not all jobs are created equal.
You probably know that already. And while we may be biased, we want to prove this is a great opportunity...for the right person, with the right skills and mindset.
✔ If you want to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work...
✔ If you care about the details... and love to polish your work...
✔ If you’re constantly improving your skills and want to get paid for it (#bonus!)…
✔ If you’re a self-starter who delivers premium work and craves variety in your projects and a regular challenge (it is the spice of life, after all)...
✔ If you want flexibility in your schedule, to plan your work around your ideal lifestyle…
✔ If you love thinking outside the box to solve problems and deliver extraordinary results…
Most of all, if you want more than the typical agency gig has to offer...
...we have a position for you. Read on.
Why work at Lean Labs?
Get out of the rut of doing the same thing all the time.
Come flex your front-end dev muscles on bespoke projects for awesome clients, build a world-class SaaS product, and work with a high-caliber team.
We’re looking for a front end developer who:
- Owns the development of a website, from the design handoff to delivering an intuitive user experience that crushes performance metrics.
- Skillfully assesses how a website should look and feel while knowing the technical gotchas we must avoid (and communicating them clearly).
- Thoroughly understands all the factors that influence a website’s user experience, including both speed and technical SEO components.
- Can help extend an already successful SaaS design system and is excited about building a “category king” web design product.
Required skills, experience, and attitude:
- A positive, professional, can-do attitude is critically important. We pass the ball a lot during a project. You'll interact with everyone on our team, and you'll need to match our quality, productivity, and echo a can-do vibe to fit our culture.
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of Git
- Can implement basic design principles and responsive design techniques
- Experience implementing page speed optimization best practices
- Understanding of website cross-browser compatibility
- 2-years developing websites and landing pages
- Strong task management, time management, and team collaboration
- Attention to detail
- A quick learner with a strong desire to learn and implement new skills
What makes you an even better fit:
- HubSpot CMS Knowledge or experience using the software
- Comfortable using Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch
- Google Analytics / Hotjar Knowledge
- Experience with JS Frameworks (React, Vue, etc.)
- Knowledge about on-page SEO
- Experience with JS animation libraries (GSAP)
- Understanding of marketing automation
That’s what we expect from you. But what can you expect from us?
Our “Secret Sauce” is a combination of work perks, culture, and working the way you want:
- Minimal meetings. Minimal wasted effort. Minimal BS.
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results!
- Adherence to our core values in everything we do.
- Mojo-driven workflow. We'll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions!
- Competitive wages with performance-based incentives.
- Paid professional development (yes, we pay you to better yourself).
- Design your schedule. Change it as needed. Work in whatever environment brings out your best. Flexibility!
- We’re not big on layoffs. We haven’t had one since we started in 2002.
- Join a team with a track record of client success; we’ve helped our clients generate over $200 million in revenue and secure over $100 million in funding.
- Did we mention Paid Professional Development? (the right people get really excited about this)
- The Bottom Line: this isn't the right position for anyone who wants to "keep my head down and get my work done."
We expect you to deliver your very best work consistently to create wins for clients. As part of a tight-knit, peak-performing lean growth team, we expect you to help us continuously learn, improve, and build our future as a company.
Ready to talk? We are.