You have sales experience and marketing experience. You're passionate about finding the opportunity in highly competitive markets. You're able to cross the bridge to both and analyze metrics in order to deliver accurate insights to the C-suite that aligns the entire organization on implementation of the clear plan for growth that YOU created.
- Professional knowledge of organic, social, and email marketing.
- Ability to analyze data to determine areas of improvement and campaign performance.
- Familiar and comfortable with presenting campaigns and client updates through video conference.
- Knowledge of brand positioning.
- Must have a firm grasp of English with the ability to write, edit, and speak the language.
- Experience in organic marketing.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot is a must.
- Mojo. We completely thrive on it. You'll need to bring quite a bit to fit in.
- It's really important to bring a positive, professional, can-do attitude to our organization. We highly prioritize enjoying our day and the team we work with. We pass the ball a lot during a project, from strategy to UX to copy to design to lean validation to development to marketing. You’ll interact with everyone on our team and in order to fit in, you’ll need to match our quality, productivity, and naturally, echo a can-do vibe to fit our culture.
- Online portfolio to show your marketing awesomeness! If you don’t have one, stop here.
Here's what makes you an even better fit:
- Platform Familiarity: Are you a wizard with Wordpress? A Master of Magento? Hero in Hubspot?
- Familiar with SEMrush? MOZ? ClickFunnels? Background in at least a few of these is a plus.
Here's what we bring to the table:
- Founded in 2002. Not one layoff.
- Proven track record of satisfied clients.
- Proven track record of positive work environment.
- Strict adherence to core values.
- Flexible work environment.
- Mix of clients and projects to keep it fun.
- A fantastic team of talented professionals.
- Paid professional development.
- Competitive Wages with perks for great performance.
What's our Secret Sauce? Well, it's a combination of flavors really.
Our team members enjoy:
- Telecommute from your home office or that local coffee shop!
- Design your Schedule. Change it as needed. Flexibility!
- Agile Methodology. Short sprints of focused work for great results!
- Minimal Meetings. Minimal Wasted Effort. Minimal BS.
- Mojo driven workflow. We'll let you get in that groove and eliminate distractions!
- Paid Professional Development* (we listed this twice b/c the right people get real excited about this)
The bottom line is that this is a place where you can (read: are expected to) deliver your very best work on a consistent basis. We're a team where talented professionals thrive and feel unleashed to create top-shelf deliverables.
Ready to talk? We are.
Apply for the growth strategist role