- The No-Holds-Barred Truth About Paid Search
- 4 Reasons to Use Paid Search
- 1. You Need Traffic Fast
- 2. You Need to Target a Specific Audience
- 3. You Want To Secure a Long Tail
- 4. You Have an eCommerce Store
- 2 Reasons Not to Use Paid Search
- 1. You Want Long Term Compounding Results
- 2. You Have a Limited Budget
- Using Paid Search to Your Advantage
Do you need paid search to have a successful marketing campaign?
Some marketers say yes. Others say no.
In reality, it depends.
In some situations, paid search is the only way to accomplish goals. When things are time sensitive, you don't necessarily have the opportunity to wait for content to grow organically. You need something that delivers results, and does it fast.