- How long should a blog post be? Here's what the experts say.
- So why does the number vary so much?
- Is SEO the Goal of Your Blog?
- Are You Trying to Improve Engagement with Your Articles?
- Are You Using Visual Media in Your Blog Posts?
- How Much Substance Can Your Blog Deliver?
- How Frequently Do You Publish Blog Articles?
- Do You Want to Earn Social Shares?
- So What is The Ideal Word Count for Blog Articles?
The Appropriate Length for a Blog Post Varies
If you're just getting started as a business blogger, there are some things you need to know. Blogging isn't just about writing. It's also about search engine strategy and, for better or for worse, word count has become an important factor for search algorithms. Today, leading business bloggers routinely write 1,500-3,000 words depending on the topic and intent of the article. In this article, we're going to show you how successful business bloggers choose blog post length to fit their overall marketing strategy.