Top 5 B2B Marketing Growth Hack Tactics to Test
Do you know how to help your company grow in today's market?
To grow your business, you'll need a strong understanding of the customer life cycle and understand how to create and nurture leads into customers. Most B2B marketers know of traditional strategies such as email, events, referrals, and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and how they can help them find new customers. But what if you need more than these tactics to grow your business?
There are other ways to generate new business; some can be done in-house! Here are five growth hacks that you can test today.
4. Customization and Personalization
How often have you received (or sent) an email that starts with a generic greeting, then proceeds to vaguely tell you why you are an excellent fit for the program and how to sign up?
No one reads those emails.
If you want to send emails that convert, you'll need to keep several things in mind:
Use your real name; use their real name
- People are more likely to trust an email from a natural person rather than a generic company sign-off.
- Using their name also increases feelings of trust. A lead is more likely to open an email that appears personalized rather than one that looks like a mass mailer.
Mention their business in emails and hit their pain points in the business
- Find out what they need in their business and hit those pain points in your message. An excellent way to do this is by reaching out to team members in the company, looking at their socials to see gaps that they may have in their thinking and business model, or simply looking through what they have available to the public and searching for things that you could help them elevate.
- Show your lead what you provide and how you can help resolve their issues in their business.
Use platforms such as LinkedIn to gather data about potential clients
- Utilize social platforms to research your prospective customers' companies. Use that information to create messages that cater to their needs and reach them personally.
An example of a brand that goes above and beyond when it comes to personalization is Trip Advisor.
Trip Advisor can track your online behavior to see what you have been searching for on their website, whether you have taken any trips through them, and whether there are deals on the locations you search for. This practice allows them to create personalized messages for upcoming trip deals and new sites you may love and show you reviews for those places.
You have so many tools at your reach to ensure that you stay in the old email habits of the past. Make it personal, hit their pain points and needs, and talk to them as if you were talking to a friend.
5. Work With a Hybrid Growth Team To Fill Gaps and Develop Growth Strategies
Growing your business alone can be challenging. A hybrid growth team can scale your business and give you an impressive ROI.
What can a hybrid growth marketing team do for you?
- Hiring a team of talented professionals to work with you will fill gaps, provide another set of eyes, develop growth strategies, and teach you how to scale your business. This is beneficial when trying to scale your business and provides an excellent training opportunity for your team members when you learn from professionals.
- This partnership allows you to lean on the expertise of marketing professionals while learning the ropes simultaneously.
Reasons why a lot of companies are turning to experts to solve this issue
- Faster growth results
- Expert knowledge for long-term results
- You will not have to spend time/budget on tactics that may not work for you
Working with an outsourced growth team will give you a couple of marketers who are ready to fill the gaps that you have and are willing to do all of the hard work!
Scaling Your Business The Right Way
"Growth hacks" are a great way to jump-start your business growth, but you should use growth hacking with caution. Growth hacking results can be inconsistent and unsustainable in the long term. Working with a hybrid growth team and building a growth marketing strategy is ideal for consistent and long-term growth.
Working with Lean Labs will give you access to the only outsourced growth team made exclusively to deliver profitable customer acquisition and scale growth for your SaaS company using a custom fit process.
To see our go-to-market strategies and how we would work with you to plan, build, and scale growth, book a free meeting to go over our Growth Marketing Strategy Kit.
About Lean Labs
The only outsourced growth team with a track record of 10X growth for SaaS & Tech co's. 🚀