As an Inbound Writer for Lean Labs, Melissa writes about high-converting websites and customer-centric marketing. She's an avid traveler, with trips to Iceland, Ukraine, and Portugal under her belt. She currently resides in Wilmington, North Carolina with her dog, Morrie.
For SprocketRocket users, HubSpot is the tool of choice. We're partners with HubSpot, so while for others, HubSpot may not be a good fit, for us, it's the most vital tool in our arsenal.
Most HubSpot users agree. Current customers rave about the platform, and it’s easy to see why. The integrated marketing platform completely aligns sales and marketing.
Everyone gains value from HubSpot, and some features stand out from the rest. Users love everything from the ability to build their site using HubSpot, using smart content to target potential customers, build dynamic landing pages, and create blog posts.
Here are the components of HubSpot customers review highly, that showcase its value.
The Best HubSpot Reviews That Showcase It's Value
Top Feature #1: All-in-One Marketing Platform
"What I like the best on Hubspot is that I can do 90% of my job without any other application. I can integrate everything into one platform. Not only all the resources I need to do my job, but I can use it and share it with my company so that everyone can have everything on just one platform." - Ney L. via G2Crowd
HubSpot users, especially people who build their websites on HubSpot, have everything they need for highly impactful marketing. Users call out HubSpot’s all-in-one capabilities, with the ability to track leads all the way through the funnel. From the first touch to the exact point a lead converts, teams have complete visibility into customer behavior.
Specific features that customers love include:
- A central source of their marketing and sales efforts: There’s less time spent running between platforms and tools to make updates, get accurate reporting, etc.
- Fully integrated tool: Because everything is integrated, teams can get more in-depth, informative reports and analysis on user behavior on one single platform.
- Free CRM: With HubSpot, you can learn more about your customers, provide a better user experience using buyer personas, smart content, segmentation tools, lead scoring, etc.
With HubSpot, teams streamline the development and launch of digital marketing campaigns. In fact, in a VentureBeat Index Report, HubSpot was awarded top honors as “the best all-around marketing automation system.”
Top Feature #2: Reporting + Attribution
"I ABSOLUTELY love that everything that we need to be focusing on as a marketing team is in one central location. The reporting has made a huge impact in marketing attribution, tracking the success of campaigns and organizing workflows. The HubSpot team has been phenomenal to work with and I would recommend the platform to anyone and everyone." - Bailey R. via G2Crowd
People who fully invest in HubSpot use it for everything. Companies that build their site on HubSpot get more value and better ROI from the platform, which they can prove using the reporting and attribution tools.
Using HubSpot, users find the most value in getting:
- The right attribution: Teams don't have to worry about wondering where leads are coming from, or why they took specific action. You can track lead behavior from the first click and conversion, giving teams the ability to build accurate attribution models.
- Consistent data: Former Marketo users can a difference right away using HubSpot. They no longer have to slice and dice data points. Not only does HubSpot provide accurate data, but they also provide education and understanding and acting on that data.
- Custom reports: Teams using enterprise tier can create custom reports to track data specific to goals. By using the personas you’ve loaded into HubSpot, connecting your CRM, and creating custom properties, your reporting will be better than it ever has.
- Customer activity: With HubSpot, you can see the first interaction, last touch, interaction, and decay of your leads to help target and segment better.
With more in-depth insights into customer behavior, teams leverage the more sophisticated data to create more personalized campaigns.
Top Feature #3: Easy To Learn
"HubSpot is the easiest inbound marketing/marketing automation software I've ever used. The user interface is consistently simple and clear. The support is high quality and you get answers quickly and in an organized fashion. It's relatively easy to onboard new sales or marketing employees. I love how integrated the CRM functions are with the inbound marketing/marketing automation functions. If you want a one-stop shop for CRM and inbound marketing, give HubSpot a serious look." - Ilia Tarasov via Capterra
More than half of B2B companies that are not using marketing automation, plan to in the next year. That’s a lot of new users, some who may not have a lot of experience. Customers of HubSpot rave about how easy it is to adapt to the platform.
No matter how long you’ve been working in marketing or sales, you can use HubSpot’s:
- Customer support team: With multiple ways to contact HubSpot support through email, call, live chat, forums, there's always a way to find a solution.
- UX, Layout: HubSpot is very intuitive. Despite your skill level, it’s straightforward to get started with an email marketing campaign, setting up workflows, scheduling social, or posting your first blog post.
- HubSpot Academy: Teams can use HubSpot Academy to get content, watch videos, and obtain the training needed to help teach new marketers how to get stuff done.
- Active user base: There are always marketers talking about HubSpot. It's easy to build rapport with people, get answers and tips, and connect with industry experts who use HubSpot to share information and collaborate.
HubSpot helps teams master the entire customer experience.
Top Feature #4: Great Website Builder
"An integrated and easy to use digital marketing platform to support marketing, CRM & sales for the entire team. We migrated to the HubSpot platform from a sea of scattered solutions - a Wordpress site with several extensions, keyword research with Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, etc, distribution of social media content via several tools like HootSuite, Gmail & MailChimp for email marketing, etc."
"Life became a lot easier to have our team working off a single platform. We started off small and with increasing confidence we turned on more effective tools and improved on our ROI." - Arun C D via G2Crowd
Customers who build their websites on HubSpot love working a straightforward platform. Many users, formerly using platforms such as Marketo and Pardot, immediately find value.
HubSpot’s consistent customer service, quick integrations, and robust reporting give websites the oomph they need, with:
- All-in-one tools: Teams use HubSpot for SEO optimization, content optimization, smart content, better calls to action, and more. With all of those tools in one place, you’ll have the same performance and great insights.
- More security: You’ll have a faster, more secure website using HS's enterprise-grade Content Delivery Network (CDN) and firewall.
- Tracked leads: Use a dynamic contact database and track lead behavior across the platform to see where and how leads are engaging on your website.
- Easy migration: HubSpot’s migration team handles the process for customers, eliminates pain points: Over 3,000 full websites have moved to HubSpot's CMS.
- Fully customizable templates: Unlike WordPress, HubSpot's templates are tried and true. They convert, and everything is already responsive.
Top Feature #5: Robust CRM
"HubSpot will help you easily create beautiful contact and company profiles, as it can neatly organize every single detail from your customers’ communication with you. It effectively assigns and tracks your deals, controls the performance of your agents, and offers a single, detailed dashboard where all team members can keep track of the company’s activities. If you are already a Hubspot Sales user you can also use HubSpot CRM for more effective inbound sales."
"At the same time, HubSpot is one of the best-integrated CRM platforms on the market, and no other free CRM solution can offer the same level of integration. Some of the popular apps it integrates with include Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Zapier, Shopify and many other tools." via FinancesOnline.com
Customers who utilize HubSpot's CRM fully reap the benefits. This is what makes HubSpot's CRM so special.
With HubSpot’s robust CRM, teams can:
- Automate tasks: HubSpot's CRM helps sales teams cut down on manual tasks and data entry.
- Manage sales activity: Marketing + sales aligned, finally. Teams get insight into the entire sales funnel in real time, every interaction with a lead or customer is tracked.
- Get better customer data: With all of their interactions in your back pocket, relationships with leads have never been easier. Personalize your outreach based on the actions they've taken, where they are in the funnel - have more confidence you're reaching them at the right time.
- Connect integrations: Use HubSpot to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Zapier, Shopify and more.
Takeaways From The Best HubSpot Reviews
HubSpot is a robust platform that helps teams grow + scale. Regardless of what you're using it for, the tool can really enable users to get organized and back on track with marketing efforts. Since all of our clients use HubSpot, and so do we, we know how to get the most out of the platform.
We also understand it's a big investment. If you're considering HubSpot, but stuck on price, download our exclusive price guide. During the first year of your HubSpot subscription, you could save up to 60% off.
About Lean Labs
The only outsourced growth team with a track record of 10X growth for SaaS & Tech co's. 🚀 Get our proven growth playbook →
Discover the Hidden Strategies We Use to 10X Our Clients' Growth in 36 Months!
The Growth Playbook is a FREE proven guide to planning, budgeting and accelerating your company’s growth.